Wednesday, April 8, 2009

5th CESTL Evaluations by Faculty/Guests

5th CESTL Evaluations
By CESTL Faculty Members/Guests
Long Island University, C.W.Post
Spring, 2009


Hey Dengting,

It was my sincere pleasure to give the keynote address; thank you again for extending the invitation. And thanks also for the nice note and lovely Chinese Scroll.

It was also nice to meet your husband (we share a background in Anthropology, I discovered) as well as your other colleagues who sat on the faculty panel. Congratulations to you and your students for another successful CESTL conference.

Regards,
Mark
Mark G. Birchette, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Biology
Brooklyn Campus, Long Island University
=========
Hi Dengting,

I want to commend you for the success of the CESTL conference.

You put such thought and creativity in organizing the event and the venue this year was just
beautiful.

Thank you for inviting us to participate in this most anticipated event.

Congratulations to you and your students!

All the best,
Efleda Tolentino Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Special Education & Literacy
School of Education
C. W. Post Campus of Long Island University
=========
Dear Dengting,

The thanks goes to you for initiating this program at LIU. I really enjoyed being a part of your celebration of teaching and learning.

Lynn

Lynn Cohen, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Special Education & Literacy
School of Education
C. W. Post Campus of Long Island University
720 Northern Blvd. Brookville, New York 11548-1300
Tel: 516-299-3675
lynn.cohen@liu.edu

========
Dengting,

I enjoyed the experience. You are to be commended for all of your hard work on this excellent initiative.

Dr. Arnold Dodge,
Assistant Professor
Chair, Department of Leadership and Administration
School of Education
C.W. Post Campus of Long Island University

==========
Dear Dengting

Thank you for everything that you do for the School of Education. Your CESTL conference was terrific.

All the best,

Kathryn Lusteg
Dr. Kathryn Lusteg
Associate Dean,
School of Education
C.W. Post Campus of Long Island University

==========

Dear Professor Dengting Boyanton and Students,

I am so happy that your conference was a huge success.
You worked diligently, and the effort and your accomplishment helped others learn more about the research topics you shared.
I am looking forward to your next conference.

Best wishes for a delightful summer,
Roberta

Dr. Roberta Levitt
Assistant Professor
Department of Special Education & Literacy
School of Education
C. W. Post Campus of Long Island University
720 Northern Blvd. Brookville, New York 11548-1300
Phone: 516-299-3128
roberta.levitt@liu.edu
=========

Most impressive. Thanks for sharing.

Dr. Rita Langdon
Associate Provost
Director Public Relations
Long Island University, C.W.Post
=============

Dr. Boyanton,

I felt honored to be a part of your team and I am so happy that CESTL was such a success, once again! All the elements of the CESTL were great - from the keynote address, to the musical and dance intermissions, and the excellent presentations...

You are very inspirational to your audiences and students, and I appreciate the experience of knowing you and for having taken your course. Anything I can help with in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me.

I think that Ali and Christiana (the two high school panelists) also very much enjoyed themselves at the CESTL and I will definitely pass on your kind words to them.

The CESTL was well-organized and there were great quality of presentations and speakers. You should market this event to local elementary/secondary schools—parents can learn a lot! Excellent! Thank you for allowing me to participate!

Evdoxia (Evi) Gounelas
Graduate Student
School of Education,
C.W. Post Campus of Long Island University

=======
I enjoyed the CESTL and I felt that I was taking a break from my work. I was impressed by how motivated, hardworking, and professional these students were. I am glad that my daughter could be part of it.

Michelle Evanngelista's mother

=========

I am glad that I attended the CESTL. When I was sitting there and listening to my sister's presentation, I was so proud of her and I felt like crying. I am really glad to be here to support here and celebrate her achievement.

Vivett Hemans' sister

No comments: